Dr. Kincaid, M.D.
Owner & Medical Doctor
Dr. Kincaid graduated with a Bachelors degree in Sociology and a minor in Education from City College of New York, then went on to graduate from Temple University School of Medicine in 1984 with an M.D. degree.
About Dr. Kincaid »
Areas of Expertise
- Women's Health & Wellness
- Men's Health & Wellness
- Children's Health & Wellness
- Geriatric Health
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes Management
- Anti-Aging Medicine
- Children's Behavioral Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue & Fibromyalgia
- Diabetes & Insulin Resistance
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Allergies, Cold & Flu
- Blood Pressure Control
- Smoking Cessation
- Crohn's/Colitis & Gastro-Intestinal Disorders
- Food Allergies/Intolerances
- Acne & Skin Health
- Depression & Anxiety
Treating the Whole Individual
Kincaid Medical Associates recognizes the dignity and worth of all human beings and believes that good health is one of life's most precious gifts. We further believe that quality healthcare includes health education and that both play an essential role in fostering the growth and well-being of all of our patients. Kincaid Medical Associates is dedicated to providing quality integrative healthcare in an environment that recognizes each patient, pediatric to geriatric as someone very special.
New Patient Center
To become a patient or request an appointment please visit the Appointment page. Thank you!
We provide both medical and holistic/prevention centered care. Please click on the services listed below for more details.
- Adrenal Stress Index/Hormone Panels
- Anti-Oxidant Screening
- Body Composition Test (Bio-Electrical Impedance Analysis)
- Bone Health Panel
- Cholesterol Reduction Program
- Drainage & Detoxification
- Gastrointestinal Health Panel
- Herbal Dispensary On Site
- Individualized Botanical Medicine
- Live Food Workshops
- Incorporating DNA - DNA (Destination Natural Anti-Aging)